The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting clients in resolving claim inquiries by providing prompt, professional, courteous and accurate response.
- Respond promptly to inbound calls and email inquiries of plan members and administrators
- Obtain and evaluate information and resolve customer complaints.
- Conduct customer verification.
- Create a record of customer transactions, details of inquiries, comments, complaints and action taken.
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues to appropriate department.
- Post secondary diploma or degree
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent numeric, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Dental claims/group benefit.
- Proficiency in using various computer application/
- Bilingual French is required.