Our client a Fortune 100 Company is currently looking for a mature Customer Service Representative.
- Support the customers by entering, managing when necessary,
- Answer an calls/e-mails daily from customers and agents.
- Communicate with customers, agents in English in a professional and timely manner both verbally and written
- Provide back up assistance and coverage for other team members
- Participate in cross-functional projects, both on a departmental and company-wide basis and share pertinent information with fellow team members
Key Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems, EXCELL and Windows XP
- Analytical, documentation, and problem solving skills required
- Technical aptitude to understand product functionality, specifications and applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary
- Time management skills, especially the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service position.