Our client a Fortune 100 Company is currently looking for a mature Bilingual Representative.
- Support the sale of products to customers by entering, managing, and when necessary, expediting orders to facilitate the timely delivery of products to customers
- Answer an calls/e-mails daily from customers, distributors, agents and outside sales personnel
- Process requests for quote by providing pricing and product availability, and proactively following up on quotes.
- Communicate with customers, distributors and agents in English and French in a professional and timely manner both verbally and written
- Provide back up assistance and coverage for other team members
- Participate in cross-functional projects, both on a departmental and company-wide basis and share pertinent information with fellow team members
Key Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems, EXCELL and Windows XP
- Analytical, documentation, and problem solving skills required
- Technical aptitude to understand product functionality, specifications and applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary
- Time management skills, especially the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- High proficient in French verbally and written
Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a BILINGUAL Customer Service position.